3/1/10

I Have to Go Back to 1994...

Here's a review I wrote a few months back (published this month), of Karyna McGlynn's poetry book, 'I Have to Go Back to 1994 and Kill a Girl'.

I'm really glad I read that book and wrote a review a while ago, because I quite liked it (read it twice), but now my reading is much slower that even reading my own poems is tough (and I also had to let a few poets that I'd agreed to write reviews for now that I couldn't do it anymore right now, sigh).

I'll get better at some point, though--and then I'll be able to review more poetry books-and write more poetry, Yeah!

Meantime, check out this review of Karyna's oddly dark and delightful book, published in the latest issue of 'Gently Read Literature':

http://gentlyread.wordpress.com/2010/03/01/panty-flowers-rising-juliet-cook-on-karyna-mcglynn%e2%80%99s-i-have-to-go-back-to-1994-and-kill-a-girl/

No comments:

Post a Comment