10/25/23

I have two creepy new poems bleeding their way through the CUL-DE-SAC OF BLOOD!

I have two creepy new poems making an appearance inside the CUL-DE-SAC OF BLOOD.

The poems are entitled, "Thorns Stuck Inside My Left Foot" and "Knocked Out".

Underneath "Knocked Out", you may also click on "Learn More About These Poems", if so inclined...


"The swelling kept changing its shape and position
like impending signs of my shifting sins that deserved
to be punished. It's my fault. I'm going to Hell
even though I don't believe in Hell.
My hysterical foot keeps expanding
into an increasingly uncomfortable land of the unknown."

in the poem "Thorns Stuck Inside My Left Foot"


read more HERE - https://www.culdesacofblood.com/juliet-cook-1

Happy creepy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment