1/3/24

NEW! One individual poem by me AND two collaborative poems by Daniel G. Snethen and me appear in Misfit!

Happy New Year! I am delighted to have poems appearing within the wonderful Misfit Magazine again, surrounded by all sorts of other wonderful poets!

Issue No. 37, Winter 2024 includes my poem, "Hagfish Slime" AND two collaborative poems by Daniel Snethen and me, "Broken Balloons Seep Out of Our Mouths" and "Cosmic Conundrum of Camel, Cherub and Leech"! Thank you very much to Misfit and Alan Catlin!

http://misfitmagazine.net/archive/No-37/cook&snethen.html

***

"The closest I'll get
to becoming stuck
in a sort of container
is a fish being carried
through a thundering fair.
A slimy hagfish
on top a hot funnel cake.

Screaming instead of
quietly swimming
as they try to swallow me
or throw me away
or place me inside
where they think I belong today."

in my poem "Hagfish Slime"

Read more via the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment