10/6/22

One Minute Poems (An Audio Anthology From Rancid Idols Productions)

Delighted that Colin Dardis invited me to contribute a short poem to this One Minute Poems audio anthology!

Also, wishing a creatively wonderful Happy Birthday to Colin Dardis!

I'm looking forward to listening to all these poems!

"Out today for National Poetry Day, a special audio anthology of One Minute Poems from poets around the world, free to download via Bandcamp.

There is power in brevity, so enjoy these short but powerful pieces. Many thanks to everyone who contributed!"

***

My poem, "These days, nobody else's wrinkle repair will work for me." also appears within my poetry chapbook "DARK PURPLE INTERSECTIONS (inside my Black Doll Head Irises)" (Blood Pudding Press and Dusie Kollektiv 9, 2019)

Available here in print - https://www.etsy.com/listing/689260672/dark-purple-intersections-inside-my

Available here online for free - http://www.dusie.org/Cook--DARKPURPLEINTERSECTIONS.pdf

***



No comments:

Post a Comment