12/30/17

Odd Dream About Dissecting Squirrels

Had an odd dream about dissecting squirrels.
But first, before dissecting the squirrels, we were going to paint the outside of their bodies in the pottery shop, and then dissect them.
And before we painted the outside of their bodies, I was reading a children's book about painting and dissecting squirrels to a group of children sitting at a table in the pottery shop, who weren't paying attention.
And part of the reason they weren't paying attention was because I was having trouble reading the book for several reasons - my reading was slow and I kept getting words wrong, because I was having trouble seeing and having trouble concentrating, because my mom was staring at me, wondering why I was reading a book about dissecting squirrels to a bunch of kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment