2/4/15

The Blood Pudding Press 2015 chapbook contest results!

I know I had indicated with the contest guidelines that at least three finalists and two winners would be chosen - and each of the two winners would have their chapbooks published and would receive thirteen free copies of their chapbook. Similarly to last year, it felt nearly impossible for me to narrow it down to only naming five though, so I doubled that and am naming TEN - four Semi-Finalists, three Finalists, and THREE WINNERS.

I will only be publishing the three winners, but I truly hope that the Finalists and Semi-Finalists soon find a press that chooses their manuscripts to publish too. In fact, there were handfuls of chapbooks that very much deserve to be published that didn't quite make it into my top ten list, because I received so many oodles of high quality submissions.

***

Here are the Blood Pudding Press chapbook contest results - from four Semi-Finalists to three Finalists to the THREE WINNERS.

Four Semi-Finalists:

Clarissa Jakobsons - Camille Claudel: Montdevergues Asylum

Stephanie Lane Sutton - Revocation

Kelly Andrews - Kingdom of Lust

Yu-Han Chao - Notes to a White Bell


Three Finalists :

Paul David Adkins - War Stories

Winnona Elson Pasquini - AND THE STARS FROM THE SKY ARE RIPPED

Jennifer MacBain-Stephens - Jeanne


The Three Winners (in the order I plan to publish them):

Lauren Gordon - Fiddle Is Flood  (to be published in March)

Matthew J. Hall - Pigeons and Peace Doves (to be published in late May/early June)

Nicole Rollender - Bone of My Bone (to be published in late August/early September)


Thanks again to everyone and big congratulations to the three winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment