4/18/10

April Dogs & Flowers




***

P.S. Here a little note copied from my Blood Pudding Press blog:

Darkly Delicious New Birds Are shimmering and spitting and biting on Thirteen Myna Birds! Sweetly strange and oddly awful new poetry by Angie Werren, Holly Day, Tom Davidson, John Tustin, Theresa Senato Edwards, & Daniel Gallik. Slurp into the scene at http://13myna.blogspot.com/

Also feel free to submit to Thirteen Myna Birds next issue, to be published in mid-May. Yay!

***

Other fun online poetry stuff = Zero Ducats 1 & 2 available in lovely little print issues and now also ONLINE! Many odd and fun and peculiar materials, including a poem by me in each issue. Check them out for free - http://www.zeroducats.com/

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/18/2010

    Juliet, you look great in these pictures. I hope everything is going well as you prepare for your trip to Alabama. Patrick talked to Vince this afternoon so we know you are staying with him and Lilo later this week and will see Lizzie and Clemma Rose. Take care. Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're such a sexy little sprite! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, delicious Nutmeg!

    Thanks Pam! My mom took those photos, as I visited my parents for a few days and also worked at my sisters 'paint your own pottery' shop.

    Yes, we'll be leaving Thursday morning and visiting Vince & Lilo's place that evening. I've never been there before--and only bet Vince & Lilo a little tiny bit at your place once--but have of course met Liz and Clemma Rose more often, so...

    Hopefully that will go well and then it's poetry reading late Friday and all day Saturday. My particular reading is Saturday afternoon.

    XO. Juliet

    ReplyDelete