6/4/09

Plathian Corpocynicism

Not to be confused with Lynchian Retromisogyny

Actually, this has nothing to do with Lynch, except for that I had him on mind because I wanted to watch Twin Peaks on Chiller with my hubby last night, but forgot to. Plus, I think I just like making up words that sound vaguely academic in some seemingly pomo way even though they're pretty much fake.

Really though, I just wanted to direct potentially interested parties' attention to my new analysis of the Sylvia Plath poem, 'An Appearance', which can be read here:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1812992/sylvia_plaths_an_appearance.html?cat=2

Feel free to let me know what you think.

*

In other news, the next Blood Pudding Press chappie is coming along pretty nicely, so stay tuned, as it shall hit the scene soonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment