6/14/09

latest creative business



I sold out of my official copies of MONDO CRAMPO a couple months ago. They were published by Dana Teen Lomax for the dusie kollektiv 3 and were really slick-looking with bright red see-through covers and brad bindery, but alas, they are gone.

Well, I was recently asked for a review copy of MONDO CRAMPO and I remembered that Dana Teen had sent me some extra loose innards that she had leftover after assembling the chapbooks--basically, everything except the sleek red cover piece and the bindery hardware.So I decided to assemble a copy myself, stitched together with fringey turquoise ribbon that kinda looks like theatrical blue pubic hair.

I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out. I have just enough supplies to make two (and only two) more limited-edition copies like this, so if you want one, get in touch. I'll send a review copy for free; I'll also consider trade copies or sale copies. Let me know if you're interested and we can make some arrangements.

update: If you'd rather have one of the official red copies, even though I don't have any more, you can still request a review copy from either Galatea Resurrects or The Chapbook Review:

http://grarchives.blogspot.com/

http://thechapbookreview.com/submission-guidelines/available-for-review/

***

Also, I plan to soon begin revamping some of the content of this article:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1494846/diy_poetry_publishing_power.html?cat=38

My revised version is going to be submitted to make/shift magazine--and for that revised version, I am seeking more voices of women of color poetry editors/publishers.

If you think you might be interested in having your voice represented, please feel free to get in touch with me, whereupon I shall share a few more details with you.

XO. Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment