9/9/26

NEW! You've Been Poemed! The Anthology is almost here!

I am delighted to have a poem included in this new Anthology, You've Been Poemed!

D.E. Shupe has a poem included too, which makes this double-trouble, plus there are many other wonderful poets we know included too! Over 100 poets are included within this book!

Thank you very much to Sandra Feen for creating this project and asking for our poems, to both Sandra and Dianne Borsenik for their considerable and considerate and creatively detailed editing work on this project, and to Sheila-Na-Gig Editions for publishing it.

(On a side note, I've submitted to Sheila-Na-Gig's online journal several times over the years and have never had poetry accepted there before, but I guess this anthology will now place me in Sheila-Na-Gig publication land.)

You can find out more about the You've Been Poemed! Anthology HERE (and consider pre-ordering a copy, at a discounted rate, that lasts through October 31) - https://sheilanagigblog.com/shop-sheila-na-gig-editions/feen_poemed/

No comments:

Post a Comment