4/8/23

My NEW poetry chapbook, "red flames burning out" is now newly available from Grey Book Press!

"Some people might not like being called
unmistakably unstable, but I don't mind.
Because that's the way I roll

cracked eyeballs out of broken doll head holes and hell,

the broken pieces still have brains to fill
with fury and onward activity no matter how
many times they're knocked down.

Because that's the way I roll,
unable to be trapped into further oblivion.
I use gum wrappers to cover ripped out teeth
and a threesome of crooked fingers."

in the poem "My Dolls Aren't For Hunting"


My NEW poetry chapbook, "red flames burning out", as of April 2023, is now HERE, thank you to Grey Book Press! It is $8.00.

And then buy one HERE! - http://www.greybookpress.com/titles/

(Ten years ago, Grey Book Press published my "Poisonous Beautyskull Lollipop" chapbook and now ten years later, "red flames burning out" has become part of the Grey Book Press family! I am very excited and Happy Poetry Month and I truly hope that some of you will buy one!)


No comments:

Post a Comment