3/27/23

NEW! A Review of my poetry chapbook, "Another Set of Ripped-Out Bloody Pigtails"!

This is part of an interesting review I recently received from someone who recently purchased a few poetry chapbooks from my Blood Pudding Press shop. The chapbook they are commenting on here is actually a chapbook of my poetry that was published by The Poet's Haven in 2019, but I still have some available, as linked to below.
***
"Many thanks for the shipment of books. I opened your ‘Another Set of Ripped-Out…’ and knew from your poetic demands re: ‘fake pig legs’ on page one that I would like your aesthetic!
Vicious. Aggressive. Relentless. Aggravated. Enpustulated. Furious.
It is a hell of a book. I want to read more of your stuff."
(by Jade Schapiro)
***
A link to Another Set of Ripped-Out Bloody Pigtails - https://www.etsy.com/listing/701084408/another-set-of-ripped-out-bloody

No comments:

Post a Comment