2/15/23

NEW! "Writing the Self-Elegy, The Past Is Not Disappearing Ink" will be coming to life in APRIL

Update: Now this poetry anthologies release date is the end of April (poetry month 🙂) - it is currently available for preorder - AND when preordering, you can use the discount code SIUP20 and get 20% off!

I'm in the process of and really enjoying reading this book. The book doesn't technically exist in print until May, but since I have a couple poems in it, I received an online proof a while back, to double check my poems and I've been reading the other poems in there too and really loving a lot of them.


It's called "Writing the Self-Elegy, The Past Is Not Disappearing Ink", edited by Kara Dorris, includes work by 28 poets, and the poets offer poetry, an "essay" (interpreted various different ways), and a writing prompt.

I'm very excited to be included in this book, even more excited about reading all the other contributions, and will be even more excited when the book comes to life in print in May.

You can find out more about it here and even buy one if you want. 

http://siupress.siu.edu/books/978-0-8093-3906-8

No comments:

Post a Comment