1/21/23

My poetry chapbook manuscript, "red flames burning out" has been accepted by Grey Book Press!

I am delighted to announce that my poetry chapbook manuscript, "red flames burning out" was selected as one of three chapbooks to be published by Grey Book Press this year!

And congratulations to the other two writers whose chapbooks were also selected, Jessica Purdy and Karen Kilcup!

"First up, this Spring, will be GBP veteran and horror-poetry-queen Juliet Cook, followed by Jessica Purdy and Karen Kilcup. We’ll have more details on release dates next month."

You can read more from Grey Book Press editor Scott Sweeney on the Grey Book Press site here - http://www.greybookpress.com/2023/01/21/january-2023-update-selections-edition/

(I'm a Grey Book Press veteran because they published my poetry chapbook "Poisonous Beautyskull Lollipop" 10 years ago, which does not feel like 10 years ago, but was. I'm very excited to have another chapbook being published by them this year!)


Me ten years ago, January 2013, holding a copy of my Poisonous Beautyskull Lollipop chapbook, published by Grey Book Press

No comments:

Post a Comment