10/31/22

NEW! Alice Says Go Fuck Yourself (with two of my poems inside)!

You want a special Halloween (and post- Halloween) Treat!?!

Filled with poetry, fiction, and more!?!

Alice Says Go Fuck Yourself! Issue 1 is live!

It's a new season (for motherfuckers)...

And two of my poems are inside, surrounded by lots of other creative treats that I can hardly wait to dive into!


Thank you very much to Fox and Cee and Agape Editions!
***
"This body makes me increasingly uncomfortable.
The escalating scale.
The fat with a watered down cavern inside.
The loosening tissue with fish gills drying out.
The hagfish orifices turning into fossils.
I can handle my whitening hair, but
soon I won’t be able to swim very far
away from deterioration."
the beginning of my poem, "Fish Sticks With Hot Flashes", which appears in this new issue

No comments:

Post a Comment