10/15/24

NEW! A collaborative poem by Daniel G. Snethen and me is appearing in Issue #106 of Yellow Mama!

  "...The cruel teacher barks,

cancels recess, hideously instructs
students to place their heads down
on the desks. She is prepared to lash out

at anyone who moves against her
and bite or slash them in the neck.
I was the shy one. I couldn't move.

I was afraid to breathe.
I didn't want her to hear me.
I feared I might get stomped or cut
into even tinier pieces."

in "Dire Wolf Consequences", a collaborative poem by Daniel G. Snethen and me, which is appearing in Yellow Mama Issue #106!

Preceded by art created by Keith Coats Walker!

Here's a link to the collaboration, but read Daniel's individual poems in this issue too, as well as investigating some of the other creepy fiction and poetry and art!

https://blackpetalsks.tripod.com/yellowmama/id3342.html

No comments:

Post a Comment