9/28/20

Thank you to those who have read my Histrionics Inside My Interior City!

Thank you very much to those who chose to donate to me while reading my free poetry micro-chapbook,"Histrionics Inside My Interior City" (part of the 2020 Ghost City Press Summer Micro-Chap Series)! I truly appreciate it very much! ðŸ’œðŸ˜±ðŸ–¤

(I'm saying this right now because I just received an unexpected payment of donations, since Ghost City Press waited a little while after the Summer Series ended before they sent us any donations we had received).

I also truly appreciate people being able to read the collection for free.

If you haven't read it yet and think you might be interested in checking it out, you can still do so here - https://ghostcitypress.com/2020-summer-series/histrionics-inside-my-interior-city

No comments:

Post a Comment