12/13/18

I'm not sure of this will make sense to anyone other than me...

which is why I'm posting it on my blog for my own reasons (for example, in case it elicits more thoughts/feelings/ideas later).

I'm not sure what this means exactly and I'm also not sure where this came from (although it might possibly partly derive from a long poem I've been working on, that has different aspects focused on different parts of my life).
I'm also not sure if anyone else's mind sometimes separates different time frames in their life to this extent, because mine usually doesn't. I mean I certainly have thoughts, feelings, ideas, and memories related to different parts of my life, but my mind doesn't usually feel compelled to divide that stuff into age-related time frames, as it did sometime late last night or early this morning.
I was in bed and I can't remember if I was thinking while I was still awake or if I was alternating between being semi-awake and semi-asleep. My mind started separating different time frames of my adult life, in terms of different kinds of changes to my way of living/thinking/feeling/acting/being involved with others. I felt the need to temporarily turn my light on and write down the time frames, based on my ages during those time frames.
18-22
22-28
28-30
30-36
37-40
40-43
43-now

No comments:

Post a Comment