9/14/18

NOBODY's wrinkle repair will work for me

Here's the sort of feelings my day started with.

It seems like many people just like to share very short sentences with hardly any details, as though life is just a short sentence with hardly any details and with hardly any emotion.

I feel emotional most of the time and oftentimes I feel the need to purposely tone my emotions down (at least in conversation), because people don't know how to respond to them.

I sometimes feel tired of wanting to know more about other people than they want to know about me - and I sometimes feel tired of sharing more personal details than others are willing to share.

I also feel like hardly anybody cares about my personal details anyway.

In which case, I'd rather share them with myself instead of quietly sitting next to another person in front of a TV and blurting out occasional comments about what's on the screen.

I don't understand or relate to short sentences, but tons of people seem to love them.

With me, if I get a short, unspecific, un-detailed sentence,  it causes me to feel as I'm absolutely nobody special.

Because I'm not.

I'm absolutely nobody.

Nobody.

Nobody.

Nobody.

Nobody.

Nothing .

Nothing.

Nothing.

I woke up feeling relatively meaningless.

I'm tired of my brain feeling relatively meaningless, but that's how I sometimes feel.

I spent about an hour crying, shortly after I got up and applied my Dragon's Blood Wrinkle Repair Eye Creme,  so it gooped all over the bottom of my eyelids and now they're probably even more wrinkly.

No comments:

Post a Comment