4/25/18

NEW in White Stag Journal / Behind The Presses!

I am incredibly delighted to be included in the new White Stag Journal Behind the Presses, which shares poems from poets who are also editors!
My poem, "Out of Control" appears alongside poems by Lisa Marie Basile, Kristy Bowen, Megan Burns, Jeff Chon, Anthony Frame, Nichole Goff, Isobel O'Hare, Carleen Tibbetts, and Robert Andrew Perez.
Thrilled beyond belief to be a part of this!
Love love love poetry!
Also, I love the piece of art that appears next to my poem!

***

"Like an insectile heart eater,
filled with blood and guilt.
I didn't mean to bite
or swallow, but sometimes

we can't resist our unaligned cravings.
My weaknesses outweighed
my own strengths again or
maybe it was the other way around."

from my poem, "Out of Control"

partake of more HERE - http://www.whitestagpublishing.com/juliet-cook.html

No comments:

Post a Comment