2/23/18

The New February flock of Thirteen Myna Birds!

The new February flock of Thirteen Myna Birds is HERE! - https://13myna.blogspot.com/
Featuring three pieces of art AND two poems by Mish/Eileen Murphy! Three prose poems by Howie Good! Two poems by Kelly Gangeness! Three poems by Charles Cicirella!
"Birds that hadn’t learned to fly yet were about to be hauled away in trucks - I woke up screaming like a Barbie with no head and whose Dreamhouse is under water - soaked through and through with debris and fish feces - a shortage of coffins - The Pope shakes in awe by the power of the chainsaw - I’m lost in the narcissistic membranes of brain synapses that pay me no mind - like the cave in your head - presiding over its own prolonged rebirth - Maybe I should ask for help. I just don't know. It’s all a bit of a blur - The only thing that has ever made one iota of sense to me is the art and the art never fails me even when I fail myself"

No comments:

Post a Comment