12/7/13

New Poetry Chapbook Interview

A new chapbook/collaborative interview of me and Robert Cole, conducted by Laura Madeline Wiseman!

"I wanted to start a collaboration with Juliet to explore the aspects of life that I have been afraid to confront. I wanted to scare myself, really. It became apparent pretty fast that our combined style of writing was doing just that." 

Robert Cole


 "...since as an individual writer I seem to use similar content and even similar words a lot, I really enjoyed receiving lines that included words that don’t usually pop out of my poetry brain (like scrimshaw and sultans and puppies) and integrating that stuff into the same forum as my kind of words (like egg cups and tentacles and a blow torch) and probably creating new kinds of descriptions for both of us."

Juliet Cook


Read more here-http://www.lauramadelinewiseman.com/blog/2013/12/07/the-chapbook-interview-juliet-cook-robert-cole-on-collaborative-chapbooks/

No comments:

Post a Comment