6/26/13

blurt (don't worry, poetry stuff appears below and above)

Sometimes I get so frustrated with trying - especially trying to honestly express myself and the way I think/feel and then managing to annoy or offend people and thus be ignored. I'm not aiming to offend anyone or hurt their feelings, but I'm not good at keeping things to myself or keeping my feelings a secret. I prefer to express the way I feel, but then it results in another fuck up. Maybe I should just try to spurt ALL my thoughts/feelings out through poetry and art - and who cares whether other people UNDERSTAND my content or my point of view (and who cares whether hardly anyone reads me - and who cares whether hardly anyone cares). 

I care but sometimes I think I should keep my caring feelings to myself and tone them down and quit caring the way I do. What good does it do?

No comments:

Post a Comment