5/14/13

MUTANT NEURON CODEX SWARM


I'm making a small excited announcement that my collaborative creepy young yumhead poet creature Robert Cole and my collaborative poetry chapbook - MUTANT NEURON CODEX SWARM - was accepted for publication by Hyacinth Girl Press, to be published next year! 

Talk about awesomely exciting poetry news! I sure love Hyacinth Girl Press, which published my Thirteen Designer Vaginas in 2011 - and I sure love the ooozylicious hideous poetry stuff that's been spewing out of Robert and me.

Hyacinth Girl Press will make a more official announcement after they choose all the new chapbooks they're going to publish next - but as of right now, they are still accepting and reading chapbook manuscript submissions, throughout the month of May. 

No comments:

Post a Comment