1/1/13

RENEGADE//HEART by Lisa M. Cole - first Blood Pudding Press poetry chapbook of 2013!


HAPPY POETIC NEW YEAR 2013!

"I am tied//hold me open//rip me//I am poised//silver glint of fear"

(from Renegade//Heart by Lisa M. Cole
).

RENEGADE//HEART by Lisa M. Cole was a contest winner from my latest Blood Pudding Press poetry chapbook contest - and is the very first new Blood Pudding Press poetry chapbook of 2013!

It contains 18 different unique, multi-faceted contempo poems.

The cover design offers pieces of a scan of a painting of mine called SOCKET MAUL.

The chapbook is being printed & designed in several different colored covers and innard stocks.

If you would like to choose a particular color cover, please feel free to do so. If not, a delightful color choice will be made for you.

Get your very own Renegade//Heart from the Blood Pudding Press shop here: 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BloodPuddingPress



No comments:

Post a Comment