4/5/10

Cat Scan Fever




Tomorrow I have a hospital appointment, during which I will be getting Cat Scanned, to see if my Stent area is healing properly after my stroke. I'm a little nervous about it, but hopefully it will go well. Then I'll be visitng the hospital a week later to find out the results and talk to one of the doctors who performed my surgery. I have a lot of things to talk to him about and ask him (copied above). Although I'm definitely feeling better and stronger in many ways, I am still experiencing various strange and/or uncomfortable little issues and/or symptoms and want to make sure those are normal and to be expected as I continue to recover. I don't know anyone else personally who has suffered from this stroke, so I don't know what is too be expected, possibly related to some of the pills I'm taking, or cause for concern or alarm.

Soon after those two hospital appointments, I will be participating in my first poetry reading in months--a long, fun affair featuring numerous other poets. More details on that coming soon, hurrah! Oh and also on the happy side, I received a new camera from my Nat and Joc yesterday! Yay! New photo(s) also coming soon.

6 comments:

  1. Sending good thoughts for these appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck, Juliet! I'm thinking of you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your appointment, and your reading, Juliet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4/05/2010

    All the best to you, Juliet.

    xoxo
    nanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. If anyone was wondering how my Cat Scan meant, I wrote a little article about that on my Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete