3/22/10

New Blue

Well, I finally wrote a new little article (finished a few days after writing my first new poem; see entry below) and published it on Associated Content, here:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2807396/poststroke_survival_and_sad_little.html?cat=7

I just re-read it myself only to notice that I spelled a few little words wrong (which I did not notice the first few times I re-read it, sigh), which bugs me quite a bit, but alas. Feel free to read it if you'd like.

At least I'm still trying to write again and I sincerely hope my writing will continue to get better and WEIRDER.

1 comment:

  1. Of course it will, Juliet. The improvement you've made in just a few short months is AWESOME! You'll be back to your old brilliant self before long and then you'll have the distinction of being the most grateful writer/poet/person alive. I don't think there'll be another person who will love words and expressing thoughts as much as you once you're 100% again! HOORAY! I loved your associated content article btw!

    ReplyDelete