5/28/09

new poetry online plus new interview

Bloody ballet slippers, semi-sinister subdermal implantation, pomosexual blubber & more in my two new poems now published online by the Scapegoat Review. Into the stew pot!

http://scapegoatreview.com/

(I'm actually not sure when this Spring 2009 issue went live; it might or might not have been a while ago; but I never recall receiving an email heads up about it, so I just noticed today.)

*

Also, at the mixed media-licious 'What to Wear During an Orange Alert' website, you can partake of an interview with me regarding Blood Pudding Press, social marketing, Horrific Confection, & more. Glug, glug, glug.

http://www.orangealert.net/cook

*

P.S. I mentioned in the above-noted interview, when answering a q. about my first full-length poetry book, 'Horrific Confection', which was published by BlazeVOX as both an e-book and in print, that I felt a bit deflated 'cuz I had only sold three print copies. Well since then, BlazeVOX editor Geoffrey Gatza sent me an email to let me know that the e-book incarnation has received about 4500 unique downloads, so that made me feel better.