5/21/09

Blood Pudding Press sale & more

For a limited time only, the Blood Pudding Press etsy shop is offering a huge sale on poetry chapbooks and other stuff. Most of the poetry chapbooks are half off their usual costs, which means you can acquire a one-of-a-kind, hand-designed book of poetry for as low as $2.50 or $3.50. I'm planning to continue this sale for the rest of the month of May, after which prices will revert back to normal, so check out the offerings now at http://www.bloodpuddingpress.etsy.com/

*

In other poetry news, I'm working on the next Blood Pudding Press chapbook ('At night; the dead' by Lisa Ciccarello, coming soon), a short interview for Orange Alert, and some short collaborative poems with Andrew Lundwall. I also just assembled and submitted a new chapbook manuscript. Two other new chapbook manuscripts--one print, one online--should be available soon from Spooky Girlfriend Press and Wheelhouse. Etc...

*

In non-poetry news, I got a new pink fishing rod and caught two bass yesterday afternoon. Also, my husband came up with a great idea for homemade dog treats, tentatively called Creepy Treats, so that's a little creative project we might work on together in the semi-near future, but I shall stay mum on the specifics until a little more progress is made. Etc...

*

I am feeling tired, depressed, and slumpy. I wish I could snap out of it. Alack.

No comments:

Post a Comment